Thursday, April 15, 2010

Code

I have been coding professionally for the past 5 years, and coding small projects at home, but only in the last year have I realized the benefits of having a public repository of my code. Having heard a lot about jQuery, Struts 2 and Ruby and having wanted to learn them, I started a small Minesweeper project on the side to learn these technologies. I also hosted the app on Google Code.

The app is hosted here. I won't say I am very great at coding (though I am following various ways to improve) and hence praise and criticism of my code is welcome.

Right now, it uses Struts 2 and jQuery. I have not yet started on the Ruby/RoR part. Hopefully, that day should come soon...

UPDATE (20th Aug 2012): The Java app is feature complete long ago (sometime in 2010 itself). Work continues on the Ruby app along with my other side projects, apart from official work and life.

No comments: